“Weekend Girls Trip” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Mulga, Alabama
“Weekend Girls Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

This hotel was recently remodeled. It was very clean, inside and out. The front desk clerks were very nice and courteous. We ask for extra pillows and they went out of their way to provide them for us. The breakfast was fresh and fabulous! I would recommend this to any one traveling through Douglasville, GA.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, April 5, 2014
Dear Deborah K,

Comfort, cleanliness and customer service have to be the three most important things when traveling, especially with the girls, and we'd like to thank you for noticing we provide them all. It is so wonderful to hear when a guest is happy an have enjoyed their stay. I will share your comments with the team and we look forward to serving you and the girls the next time you are in the area.

The management team at
Comfort Inn Douglasville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I recently stayed at this comfort inn and I cannot begin to state how enjoyable my stay was; the rooms were very clean and looked exactly as advertised. The staff was really nice especially the overnight front desk employee Calvin, I was a bit restless and went downstairs and he was very attentive to my needs. Additionally he went out of his way to strike up a conversation to make me feel welcomed. Whenever I travel to Atlanta again I will make sure to stay at this comfort inn again as well as recommend it to all my friends.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ronald C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 27, 2013
First, I would like to thank you for taking your time to review our property here in Douglasville. My staff and I pride ourselves on creating a welcoming and comfortable experience for our guests and it brings great joy to me that Calvin along with my housekeeping staff have done all that they could to make your time here a little more pleasant. We look forward to seeing you on all of your future trips to the greater Atlanta area, and thank you again for your comment.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Employees were courteous, friendly and professional from front desk to housekeeping. Very clean hotel, pool and nicely manicured lawns. Beds were so comfortable and rooms had everything needed. Great value! Made my visit nice!

• Stayed July 2013
Piedmont, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This hotel was SO clean, the check-in was SO prompt, the rooms were very clean and nicely laid out, and the breakfast was great. We stayed here for a trip to Six Flags and would stay again on our next trip to this area. The coffee was good too and available all day long. We got an insanely great price too. It may not be anything fancy, but I cannot think of one thing to complain about.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Ronald C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you, so very much, for taking the time to review your stay here at our porperty in Douglasville. I take extreme pride in offering the cleanest and most comfortable stay to my guests and my housekeeping staff along with front desk agents exemplify these same principles in their daily tasks. Again, thank you for taking your time to review our property, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Memphis, Tennessee
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I called ahead and was told that the hotel only had a double bed smoking. Since my wife and I are both smokers, we decided to get the room. We arrived , checked in and retrieved our luggage from the car, however, when we got to the room and opened the door, it reeked horribly! It smelled as if there was a poker game full of smokers (both cigarette and cigar) that had concluded 10 minutes prior to us opening the door. If it smells too bad for 2 smokers to stay in, then it smells bad! We returned to the desk and were given a refund.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Aawwyeahh68
Ronald C, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
First, I would like to thank you for visiting our property here in Douglasville. It is deeply regrettable that you were unable to enjoy all that we have to offer due to your experience with one of our Designated Smoking Rooms. Under natural circumstances my staff any myself do all that we can to accommodate our guests through any and all issues that may arise, as seen by offering a full refund to you as an unsatisfied guest . Having only one room available when you called to make your reservation, it is unfortunate that we were not able to accommodate you better. Please, If in the area again, come visit us and see all that we truly have to offer.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel did the job for us we were In town on business and needed a place to crash for a few hours. The rooms were clean, and beds were comfy. Breakfast was ok but it's not a buffet as stated on website.

• Stayed May 2013
Surprise, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were moving from NC to AZ with pets and stayed here as we enjoy Choice Hotels and we were not disappointed. The front desk gave us a ground floor room to make dog walking and car unloading easier. Thank you for making our very long, tiring trip less stressful!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Douglasville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
Quality Inn near Six Flags
Quality Inn near Six Flags
#6 of 12 in Douglasville
4.0 of 5 stars 26 reviews

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!