“Hampton Inn Douglasville”

Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
Reviewed June 2, 2014

I have stayed at this location several times and have always felt at home here.I would recommend this Hotel to anyone looking for a good night sleep.I really am satisfied in all areas of service and friendliness from the employees here.That tells me if they are happy to work here,and we are happy to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville

Reviewed May 31, 2014

I have been a Diamond HHonors member for a long time. I have travelled extensively for years and have become a huge fan of Hampton Inn. It is very rare that I have a negative experience during my stay at a Hampton Inn.
My experience at this property started after 4 hours of driving and an additional 7 hours of visiting accounts in the Atlanta area. To be honest I really did not have to hear about the horrible day the lady at the desk was having. Nor did I need to listen to her complain about the management of the hotel and really did not care that she was going to get away from it all for the weekend. I did everything that I could to avoid any other contact with the front desk. I guess that she didn't realize that a bad check in ruins the entire stay.
The room was clean and quiet but the property was dated.
I will enthusiastically continue to stay at Hampton Inn across the country. This property however, has been removed from my options list.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

My sister-in-law held a block of rooms for wedding guests. The reservations were not made per each guest, but under the room block. Upon arrival, the staff were unprepared and confused as to who had reservations and even mentioned taking a room back from a previous guest to give it to someone else. Please keep in mind that we all reserved rooms and had confirmations email to us which included our names and the block reservation confirmation. After a 5 1/2 hour drive, this experience was stressful and unprofessional. As my husband and I travel often, I would appreciate a resolve and a apology from Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Kaye W
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This hotel and staff are very accommodating and is located just seconds off of I-20 on the west side of ATL. Douglasville offers plenty of places to eat and the hotel is accross the road from a large shopping mall (so if you are here on business with the Family, they will have options for their daytime activities)!

1  Thank Christopher B
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I love this hotel and the staff is ALWAYS friendly and professional!!! Not to mention the location is perfect. Conveniently located next to shopping, restaurants and I 20! I am in Douglasville often and I will always stay at the Hampton.

Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at the Hampton Inn Douglasville for 3 nights while on business in the area. Hotel is nice and remodeled. Staff is friendly and helpful. Hotel is close to several restaurants. Gym is larger than most hamptons and breakfast is typical of hotels. Only complaint is no out door seating. Pool was closed and weather was nice!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Marc M
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Although the hotel room was nice I was extremely dissatified with my stay. I indicated a room for 2 adults and 1 child. My reservation stated that I had 1 double bed - king and the reservation was booked for double beds. I am not saying I am the smarting person in the world but the last time I checked double means 2 not 1. When I arrived at the hotel they put me in a single room with a queen bed. Me, my mom, and my 12 year old son could not sleep in one bed. The hotel did bring me a roll away bed but it was uncomforable. I spoke with the hotel staff that night and someone the next day and no one ever did anything to try to fix the issue or accommodate me. I was told that my room would be comped 1 night for the inconvenience and when I received my bill I was charged for both nights. By this time I was frustrated and just left because I was tired of discussing the same issue with the staff and no one seemed to care. My sister in law who is a Hilton employee even called and the staff told her they would comp me 1 night but they never did. I was very disappointed as I am a former Hilton employee as well. Also I notifed the staff that the bathroom sink was leaking in my room and no ever came up to do anything.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Yvette C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Douglasville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
#7 of 12 in Douglasville
Sleep Inn Douglasville
Sleep Inn Douglasville
#5 of 12 in Douglasville

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville? Share your experiences!