Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville
Royal Inn(Douglasville)
$75
$65
$63
Sleep Inn Douglasville(Douglasville)(Great Value!)
$75
$87
$60
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelwonderful stayrestaurants and shoppingroom was cleanoatmealhotel is locatedstaff was very friendlyfamily and friendsplace mallthe hotel staffshort stayrecommend this hoteleggsgreat experiencewould stay here againparking lot
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Had a wonderful stay. I felt like a queen! I use a service dog and had wonderful cooperation with all your staff members! I would have enjoyed having a second tv set (for each bed). Also, the pull out sofa was a tad uncomfortable but I if can afford it, I'd stay again

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I don't typically write reviews but I just had to let everyone know about my experience at the Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville. I travel a lot with my job and of all of the experiences I have in different hotel this was the best! The staff is top notch. This will be my hotel of choice every time I am in this area and I will recommend it to everyone I know.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2013

My husband and I stay at this hotel every time we visit Atlanta. It is located very close to a shopping mall and a wide variety of restaurants. The hotel is well maintained and the staff is friendly and extremely helpful. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We use this hotel, as a over flow from my son in Villa Rica. Its about as good as it gets in the area. Rooms are nice, bed are good, easy off & on from I-20. Its not a full service Hilton, so you get what they serve at breakfast, which is ok. Its in a safe area, which is a big plus. Down side, its over priced, if you want to drive toward Atlanta, you could find a full service Hilton, or Garden Inn for the same price.

Room Tip: Take a room on the south side away from I-20
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2013

I was given the wrong room and was told that the correct room would not be available until Wednesday of my stay. I had a king and was put in a queen sized room. The room I was in had several issues, smell, bathroom and noise. The bathroom had a severe plumbing issue and immediately I was switched to another room. I was switched and somehow I was put in a King which I thought was available until Wednesday, but I was put in this room on Monday, so I felt the staff did not give me the room in which I should have been and lied to me. Nobody helped me to move or offer to help me move my things into the new room. Housekeeping leaves early for the day depending on how many rooms needed to be cleaned and you have to wait until the next day if you need anything. Also there was a big party that checked in on the weekend and they were loud, kids running up and down the hallways screaming late nights and early morning. Finally they had maintenance there one day so early that it woke me out of my sleep and sounded like construction and I feel I could have been given notice. Breakfast was ok, could be better. Nobody told me about the 100% guaranteed stay because if I was aware I would have definitely asked to be refunded for my stay, I was very very dissatisfied, it was not a peaceful rest for my vacation.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
rtowler, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for your candid review of your recent stay with our hotel. We are very sorry that the guestroom did not meet your expectations, since the comfort and safety of our guests is our highest priority. While we can’t meet room type requests every time, we have shared your comments with our front desk team so they are aware of the situation.However, we would like to apologize for the other issues you encountered during your time with us. We hope you’ll give us another try the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Rita Smith