“Glad I chose this hotel.”

Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I chose this hotel as the first night on our road trip as it suited our needs - close enough to the airport after a 9 hour flight, choices of restaurants to have dinner that night and on our way the following morning. It did not disappoint. We were checked in quickly, there were freshly baked cookies on reception, the room was clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable and there was a little note about the duvet on the headboard. Lovely bedding and good pillows mean't we had a good nights sleep.

Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff - even the lady at breakfast when I kept getting the muffins stuck in the toaster! The was a lot of variety for breakfast, my husband said the eggs were very tasty and set us up for the long road ahead.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My original room with a king bed was changed to a room with two queens and no one told me. I found out when I walked into my room and saw the two beds. The room was very clean though. The breakfast was horrible. It reminded me bad school cafeteria food. Also, 80% of the TV channels didn't work. Nor, did the high speed internet work. The location is good. There are a lot of places to eat and it has easy access to the interstate.

1  Thank Shannon W
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We booked a last minute room here whilst driving cross country. We got a rate of $99 on hilton.com

The room was basic, as normal Hampton Inn's are. The bed was comfortable and had a good night sleep. The coffee and breakfast was 'ok' in the morning.

All in all decent stay, nothing special but then you will never get that with a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We were not expecting to spend the night in Douglasville, but we stayed here after a long day at Six Flags. We did not have a reservation, but they had a room available on this Sunday night. The check in staff was nice. Our room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. (I always love the beds at Hampton Inns!) The next morning they served bagel toppers for breakfast that were very yummy, along with the waffles and pastries/cereal - it made for a nice breakfast before we left. Overall, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was a 4 star hotel when it initially opened up... My coworkers and I loved staying here on business trips... Now this hotel is experiencing a lot of maintenance as well as staff issues... Not the type of quality you would expect from a Hampton Inn... At best now it is a 2 star hotel...

1  Thank Willie B
rtowler, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Rita Smith

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Chris provided customer service above and beyond upon the late arrival of two weary travelers. He even offered to move his personal vehicle for us to safely park next to the building if we had difficulty finding parking. The breakfast assortment was quite satisfactory and the lady who prepared it was very kind.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

WE like the hotel very much! They did need to check their elevators out before a very busy weekend. I do understand things happen, but they needed to get extra staff in to help move luggage downstairs or get someone in over the weekend to do repairs.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Douglasville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta West/Lithia Springs
Sleep Inn Douglasville
Sleep Inn Douglasville
#6 of 12 in Douglasville

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Douglasville? Share your experiences!