Holiday Inn Express Atlanta W (I-20) Douglasville
Royal Inn(Douglasville)
$75
$60
$69
All reviewscracker barrelwithin walking distancefront desknormal faremicrowave and fridgebathroom floornice bedroom cleanlinessunder renovationlate arrivalbusiness tripvery nice hoteldirectly across the streeteggsgreat place to staythe young ladywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed May 20, 2012

So, I've stayed at MANY Holiday Inn Express's but this one had to be the BEST! The room was so fresh and clean! I barely wanted to sit on the beds! And the location! Right next door to Walmart and dozens of other shopping and eating options. Right off the expressway. Very secure and quiet and the FREE breakfast was a definite plus! The staff was very informative and helpful, too. However, we did have an issue with the toilet. It kept backing up and the pool wasn't open yet. Other than that, this hotel was great and I would DEFINITELY stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Keinika
Reviewed March 21, 2012

This hotel was nice and the staff was nice. The room was clean and smelled fresh.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The hotel itself was very nice and the front desk staff was wonderful. We did not have a reservation, so when we checked in, we were given a smoking king suite. (all they had left) If you are not smokers (and we are not) then don't get a smoking room. It smelled so bad. The room was okay, nicely decorated but the mattress that was supposed to be a pillow top, was so hard it was like sleeping on the floor. Neither my husband nor I slept at all that night. We did have a reservation for this hotel a week later (after our return flight) but I cancelled it the first chance I got. Unless they upgrade their mattresses then I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It wasn't exactly cheap and we basically paid to not get any sleep. Very frustrating.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We traveled to Douglassville, GA for the 2011 Thanksgiving holiday. Upon arrival, I was initially worried that we would have problems because I booked a king suite, which had a max occupancy of 3, but since I have two small children, I knew they could both fit on the sofa sleeper that was included with the king suite. The desk clerk immediately eased my fears, confirming that the sofa bed would fit my two small children. She then went one step further to exchange my room for a bigger room (still the king suite), to ensure that my boys had enough room! The room was very clean and surprisingly spacious! I honestly could not find one thing to complain about. The free breakfast is decent, but there is a Cracker Barrel directly across the street, and other restaurants practically within walking distance! To sum it all up, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needed to stop in Douglassville, GA, and will definitely stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank HappyJoi
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We travel to Florida every year and when we reach this hotel we always stop because we know that the staff is wonderful and the facility is always in tip top shape. Right across the street is a Cracker Barrel and a Hooters, up the hill is a Walmart. We recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Georgia that needs a quiet and clean place to rest.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple