WINNER WONDERLAND
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
Okc, Ok
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2012

This hotel was nice and the staff was nice. The room was clean and smelled fresh.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mooreville, Ms
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

The hotel itself was very nice and the front desk staff was wonderful. We did not have a reservation, so when we checked in, we were given a smoking king suite. (all they had left) If you are not smokers (and we are not) then don't get a smoking room. It smelled so bad. The room was okay, nicely decorated but the mattress that was supposed to be a pillow top, was so hard it was like sleeping on the floor. Neither my husband nor I slept at all that night. We did have a reservation for this hotel a week later (after our return flight) but I cancelled it the first chance I got. Unless they upgrade their mattresses then I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. It wasn't exactly cheap and we basically paid to not get any sleep. Very frustrating.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Manning, SC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2012

We traveled to Douglassville, GA for the 2011 Thanksgiving holiday. Upon arrival, I was initially worried that we would have problems because I booked a king suite, which had a max occupancy of 3, but since I have two small children, I knew they could both fit on the sofa sleeper that was included with the king suite. The desk clerk immediately eased my fears, confirming that the sofa bed would fit my two small children. She then went one step further to exchange my room for a bigger room (still the king suite), to ensure that my boys had enough room! The room was very clean and surprisingly spacious! I honestly could not find one thing to complain about. The free breakfast is decent, but there is a Cracker Barrel directly across the street, and other restaurants practically within walking distance! To sum it all up, I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who needed to stop in Douglassville, GA, and will definitely stay here again when visiting the area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank HappyJoi
Rogersville, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

We travel to Florida every year and when we reach this hotel we always stop because we know that the staff is wonderful and the facility is always in tip top shape. Right across the street is a Cracker Barrel and a Hooters, up the hill is a Walmart. We recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Georgia that needs a quiet and clean place to rest.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SerenitySeeker13
Little Rock, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2011

I booked this hotel over the Labor Day weekend. Spent 3 nights in a "suite" room. When we got there around midnight the check in process was smooth. Nothing aside from normal there. When we got in the room it was no hot it was almost unbearable. Turned on the AC and the flow from the machine was so low it took through the next morning to get semi cool. GA in September is not a cool place to begin with! The AC underperformed the entire time we were there and it was always 74+ in the room regardless of time. I spoke to the front desk, but the hotel was sold out so I was given no other options. The bed was just average and the room condition was average too. You can tell this is an older hotel and it is really showing its age. The breakfast was pretty good, your typical Holiday Inn Express fare. The folks in the hotel were friendly, but the condition of the hotel made the experience just at average.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Outkast217
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

Favorite place to stay. Clean and comfortable, friendly staff, decent breakfast. I wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed August 2011
Huntsville, AL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2011

Very nice hotel, clean rooms, good breakfast, good location, felt safe, restaurants all around within walking distance...I have stayed here several times and always had a good experience

Stayed December 2010, traveled solo