“Still the best BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Adairsville, Georgia, United States
“Still the best BBQ”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

It had been years and years since I ate here, just happened to be in town for a meeting and decided to see if it was still good. YES!! The food was great, the atmosphere friendly. The fries are awesome. It is not a fancy place but that is what adds to the enjoyment. You can be yourself, eat with happiness and relax with friends. I enjoyed the BBQ so much, it bought a pound of it to take home.

• Visited July 2013

dallas, georgia
“Better places for BBQ”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Locals either love this place or hate it. My friend decided to order take out from here and after seeing the kitchen I was unsure if I should order any food or not. Not the cleanest and I will leave it at that. The bags of take out are always soaked in grease. If you like greasy bbq then you won't have a problem eating here.

Visited May 2013
Dallas, Georgia
“MMM MMM Good!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I go to Hudson's almost EVERY Saturday night and it is ALWAYS Awesome and Amazing. I enjoy the people that serve you, the food they serve and my Uncle, Nolan Kell (People who have been there in Douglasville for a while may know him from Kell's Radiator Shop) is really good friends with Buford Hudson, the owner. I absolutely love Hudson's and that will never change.

• Visited April 2013
Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Simple and tasty”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stopped in several times for lunch here during my business trip. Service was quick and food was good. I really enjoyed the pork, it had a great taste and the sauce with it was very good.

Visited March 2013
“Wonderful BBQ!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This place is definetly the best barbeque in Douglasville. The pulled pork that my children and I had was heavenly, and my husband enjoyed his beef sandwich, also. Their fried cherry pie was so good, it somehow got my son-who hates both cherries and pie-to eat it. Being from TX, we have eaten a lot of barbeque, and this is some of the best I've ever had.

2 Thank Chollacactus T