“My favorite place to eat”

Gumbeaux's a Cajun Cafe
Ranked #1 of 174 Restaurants in Douglasville
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“My favorite place to eat”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

My husband was raised in the gulf coast Mississippi, so he knows his cajun food. He absolutely loves this place! We go here on many date nights. Great atmosphere. My mother in law still lives on the gulf coast. We brought her here to eat and she thought this place was even better than the restaurants down home! They serve huge portions and you can't beat their prices.

• Visited November 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
“Love this place!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Anytime I can stop by and eat at Gumbeaux's I do! This place is wonderful. I have been to New Orleans and had the wonderful food there. This place is like making a trip to the Big Easy. It is a great place to meet friends, go on a date, or eat together as a family. The prices are very reasonable for what you get. I wished I lived a littler closer to this place!

• Visited November 2012
Belton, South Carolina
“WelL Worth The Drive!!!”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

We Were On Our Way From Birmingham To SC And Saw The Listing For This Place . Took A Chance And It Was So Worth It! Food Is Wonderful And Staff Are Very Friendly. Would Go Back In A Minute.

Douglasville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

So good. You won't find a better Cajun place within 50 miles. Small town atmosphere, authentic Cajun specialties.

Woodstock, Georgia
“Just wonderful”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was our first visit, but it will not be our last. The seafood chowder was the best that I have ever had. Just the right amount of spicy. I can't wait to try other things. The service was excellent. The decor, really cute? I wish we lived closer so that we could go more often.