“Good Stay For The Price .” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville

Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Douglasville
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Stay For The Price .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Once again I read the reviews , what do some people want for $50 per night ? When we arrived we were greeted warmly , and the room is really good . New carpet , decent TV ,good AC , decent bathroom , .... for a 5 day stay , we got a good deal . And we will stay here again for our time off .

Room Tip: Upgrade to a King bed , big soft and we slept really well .
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alexander S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Douglasville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I stayed here last week and I will stay there again. At first I didnt feel that safe just because the rooms are individual and to the outside, but the hotel is on a side street with about 3 other hotels and there arent people hanging out all over the place. The main lobby has a monitor with views from several cameras around the building.

Even though it's a simple place, my room was very clean. The toilet and sink was outdated, but again very clean. My room also had a microwave and refrigerator which were also very clean.

The cons are that the hotel is near the highway and it can be a little loud.

Overall it was a decent and safe place.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank S S
Bedford, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here and at a few other hotels in his area a week ago and this was by far the worst of the 3. This place was built in the 1960s for sure and is run down like you wouldn't even imagine. You can pretty much assume it's just a bed a TV and that's it. The clientele next to me was a little shady and didn't really feel safe at all. For me personally is rather pay a little more and stay at a newer place.

Stayed March 2014
Pontotoc, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Pulled into here Monday evening after 11:00. The lady at the desk was very nice and accomidating. Provided me with a room quickly. The room was clean. The bed slept very well. The air and tv worked nicely. The breakfast was as good as any low teir motel. Room rate was great. Parking was great. For the price, this was a great quick overnight stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Havelock, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

I am very picky when it comes to hotels. I like clean, no bugs, and nice floor to where I do not feel I have to wear my socks all the time. Also with my toddler it needs to be clean. I prefer Hampton or Hilton however this trip we had our dogs (one being a lab) and also wanted to save some $$. Room 104 was clean and nice. The furniture wasn't as fancy as Hampton but bed was cumfy and there was tv. Even tho it was old it did the job. The bed isn't fancy either but I thought it was cumfy. Would stay here again. :)

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank The_freemans07
Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I seriously have no idea how this place received no negative reviews. Ok, on the plus side, the staff seemed nice enough, and our room was clean. But, that's where the positive points end. The bed was old, rickety, and gave me one of the worst nights of sleep I have ever had. The blankets were stained, the water pressure was extremely low, and the walls were so paper-thin we could hear every word of every conversation taking place in both adjoining rooms.
Granted, our room-neighbor starting up his huge diesel pickup (with tailpipe pointed directly at our door with no weatherstripping around it) at 6 in the morning and idling it for 45 minutes until we were all sick from our room filling up with diesel fumes wasn't exactly the motel's fault (even though the staff could have said something), but at that point we had had enough. We should have sprung the extra 10 bucks for a much nicer place. Serves us right for trying to go cheap!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
Indian Head, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Well, I pulled off the road when the highways were pretty treacherous during the recent ice storm. I called in the hotel's name to my brother, who made a reservation for me. When I got there, I noticed right away how spacious the room was.
The room had a fridge and microwave, as all I could do the first day was hobble over the the Raceway gas station and buy some microwavable sandwiches and the like. I stayed two nights, and the manager was completely honest. No price gouging here!
I also noticed how meticulous the manager was about cleanliness of the breakfast area. He much work to do, as there were many people there (stranded truckers also).
Sure, this hotel had the older CRT flat screen TVs, BUT the sound quality from the TV in my room was second to none...had the large speaker arrays on each side. Many HD sets have super-crisp pictures, but sound like tin boxes. I would suggest that they KEEP these sets for a while :) Breakfast as quite ample, and I would give this hotel my highest recommendation, as a frequent traveler.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Douglasville
Sleep Inn Douglasville
Quality Inn near Six Flags
Quality Inn near Six Flags
#5 of 12 in Douglasville
4.0 of 5 stars 25 reviews

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville? Share your experiences!