La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
Foxhall Resort(Douglasville)
$154
$133
Agoda.com
All reviewsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelsmall doggreat hotelallow petscracker barrel across the streetplace to stayfront desk staffbreakfast areaeggs and sausageeasy accessfirst floordefinitely stay here againconvenient locationboth timesvisiting familyfree breakfast
Reviewed November 11, 2010

We were headed to Memphis on a Friday night for a long weekend. This was the perfect 'half way' stop for our family (Mom, Dad and sons aged 9 and 10). We were also bringing our pet Jack Russell Terrier with us in his crate and were happy to have such a nice place to rest for the night without any hassle or fees. Located conveniently near a Super Walmart and other shopping, we will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed August 2, 2010

My husband, daughter and son in law were on our way from Virginia to Texas. My daughter and son in law were moving and had two cats. We called two hours before we were at the hotel to make reservations. There was absolutely no problems. Everyone was very nice. The hotel was very clean and the rooms were very very clean. The breakfast was great. They even had hard boiled eggs and breakfast tacos. The only thing they did not have which was strange was drinking water. It was a great experience. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Remember to ask for discounts.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 29, 2010

I was extremely pleased with the cleanliness, comfort, and location of the hotel. It is located next to a Walmart, Cracker Barrel, Sam's Club, and close to a local mall. I stayed for two nights and was happy both nights. We were traveling with two teens and the free internet kept them occupied on our down time. I stayed the night before at the Hyatt Regency in Savannah and I must say I had a much better experience at La Quinta.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2010

We were visiting family in the area and decided to check out this hotel. We thought it had friendly employees and great accommodations. Has a nice lobby where we visited with family members. Great value for the money. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spindog
Reviewed June 18, 2009

Decent place and very convenient to I-20. We were disappointed in the suite size given the web site description and the fact that we have 2 kids. I normally stay with Hampton/Residence Inn/Embassy, so I should have called first. But, room was clean and bed was very good. The pool is outdoor and very big, but not maintained too well (hand rail was about to fall off). Breakfast was OK, usual stuff but also had breakfast burritos and waffle iron (which the kids always love).

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family