La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Douglasville
Royal Inn(Douglasville)
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn(Douglasville)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelsmall doggreat hotelallow petsplace to stayfront desk staffbreakfast areaeasy accessdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationsausagefirst floorboth timesvisiting familyfree breakfastking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2014

Very Clean! Great Beds! Terrific restaurants in the immediate area! A little hard to find if following a GPS, but really is right off the highway if you pay attention! Great staff! Did not try the internet connection, nor the pool. Breakfast was better than the usual LQ breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This hotel is a good quick get away. Rooms have plenty of space and the location good. No frills, but quality is great for the price you pay. It's a small thing, but giving out Famous Amos cookies upon arrival is a nice gesture.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 12, 2014

This hotel is located just west of Atlanta in a very safe area just off I-20 near Douglasville. The front desk clerk is very friendly, courteous, helpful and professional. The rooms are are clean and quiet.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This motel was very clean and in a great location! It was located within walking distance of Walmart & many other places, including dining facilities. The staff was very friendly & accommodating. My husband & I & a couple of our friends spent two nights here. My friend & I, along with her grandson, came early while our husbands came after work. Although we arrived several hours before official check-in time, we were allowed to go to our rooms! The room was clean & smelled nice. It had double beds, a microwave & refrigerator. We had requested a nonsmoking room & I appreciate that it was as we had asked. The bathroom was roomy enough for us.
There was a continental breakfast that was sufficient for a meal. Although I didn't eat, my husband did and he enjoyed it.
The pool was small but nice and refreshing. The outside decor was also beautifully done.
We got the room through Hotwire so the price was excellent! I would definitely recommend this motel and if I were to visit the area again, I would be happy to stay there.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

This is no better than three stars but I've bumped it up for the price. For a hundred bucks or so it's a bargain. And that includes a very modest breakfast. This is a cut below Hampton and about $30+ less. Go for it but be realistic about what to expect.

Stayed: July 2014