“NOT A GOOD PLACE TO EAT”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #135 of 179 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I used to go to applebee's all the time, until the last time we ate there, my favorite meal was so bad, you didn't get enough food and the sauce was to much. They changed the menu where my favorite dish is now my worst. If it's good why change it, but applebee's does all the time. Not worth the time to eat there.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

The 2 for $20 meals are great and their 7 oz Sirloin is fantastic.The boneless wings are great but I was not thrilled with the riblets.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

I am working with a client in Winston, GA. The client fills my time with meetings, assessments and requests for actionable plans. To get the most of my time with them, we meet during lunch to focus on areas of the business that does not require shop floor personnel involvement. We met for one of these meetings at the Applebee's in nearby Douglasville. What a find!
I explained to the hostess that we needed a quiet place to address some business issues and she seated us in a quiet area served by Sherrice. When Sherrice first waited on us, I explained that we were going to have a business meeting.

Sherrice was the epitome of professionalism. She waited for a lull in the conversation to take our orders, kept our drinks full, and made eye contact with me before she asked if we needed anything. I do not know if the other the staff is as well trained, but on a second visit, I asked Sherrice to be our server. She remembered me (about a week later), and performed impeccably that time as well. I commented to the manager that he had a super staffer in Sherrice and he said he already knew that.

If you are out in that direction for a business meeting, ask for Sherrice, but only if I am not already there!

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Food almost never arrived. Service was average at best. Grilled onions and mushrooms were raw!! The chicken that went with the dish was so tenderized it had the texture of rubber. Don't get bourbon st chicken.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Ordered the oriental chicken wrap to go got home and there was a hair on the wrap.
Never again...