“Great dessert! Different experience every time!!”
Review of Yogli Mogli

Yogli Mogli
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Douglasville
Reviewed November 12, 2013

What can I say - a buffet of wonderful frozen yogurts and toppings galore. What could be better?!? We tend to spend about $4/each on our trips there. Being able to self serve makes it quick and convenient. We like this location the best. Always super clean, super well attended too.

There are newer reviews for Yogli Mogli

Reviewed August 12, 2013

First, let me say that for cleanliness, friendliness, and deliciousness, they get a 5 star rating. The only reason I cut them a star is because I think $8 for a couple of cups of frozen yogurt (that is self-serve, mind you) is just a tad too much. The one staff person was very, very nice, and the yogurt was very yummy (I chose the strawberry and cheesecake swirl). It is sold by the ounce, and I didn't notice the price per ounce listed (altho it could've been), and, this is not the first of its kind we've visited. There were several in NY near where we lived. However, I would expect Douglasville, GA to be less pricey than Long Island, NY, but no, they were just about the same. So, the yogurt is yummy, but you will pay extra money for that yummy. On the other hand, Chik Fil A has AMAZING ice cream that tastes like home made for a fraction of the price! You can get 2 large cups (at least, if not more volume than the cups at YM) and for 2 cups, with tax, the grand total is $3.23--a much greater value, in my own opinion. So, why didn't I just go to Chik Fil A? Well....I did....and when I got there I was puzzled as to where all the people were. Then I remembered: duh, it's SUNDAY!!! And all Chik Fil A workers get that day off to be with their families and go to church. So, today, I went to Chik Fil A :-)

Reviewed August 4, 2013

It's nice to have so many flavors and topping choices, love to try different combos. Be careful, if you get a "heavy hand" you might be surprised about how much it ends up costing. Great froyo.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a great place to take the family for a great dessert or just a special frozen treat. They have a large variety of flavors and some great toppings. This is one of my kids favorite places to go for that special treat .

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We enjoyed our time at Yogli Mogli. I've never been to a Yogli Mogli before, but I did like the flavors. They do have some great ones, and they have some great toppings as well.