“Great slice!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great slice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

My wife and I were travelling home, and decided to make our halfway point in Douglasville. After vacationing in Florida for a week we decided to grab a non-seafood related meal. I pulled up Johnny's on tripadvisor for pizza and we tried the place out. And we are glad we did! We were worried what service would be like at 10 PM on a Saturday night, but the waitress Rose was super friendly and sat us right away. We got a large pepperoni and it came with free garlic bites. The pizza was out in no time and was hot , fresh and delicious! They even changed the corner TV for me so I could catch the Grizzlies playoff game!

• Visited May 2013

Douglasville, Georgia
“Blah Cold, Non-Cheesy Pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

The pizza toppings were not cooked enough and the pizza did not have much cheese. Blah!! I visited during the day and there were just a few teens running the place (cooking and waiting). I waited quite awhile for just one slice and wound up with Blah! I din't eat it and just left. Ain't nobody got time for that!!

Visited June 2012
Austell, Georgia
“Good Pizza and hot sandwiches.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food is good. They offer a nice selection besides pizza. The service is ok. There is no real atmosphere to the place. They do not have good seating for large parties. There is a patio when the weather is nice.

Visited September 2012