WINNER WONDERLAND

Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Indiana
“Great service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

My companion and I were orginally seated in area where another patron was talking loudly about his political views. We preferred a quite dinner and ask to be moved. The waitress was able to accommodate the request and provided excellent service. The manager also visited out table to ensure we were content with the new seating arrangement. If I am ever in the area again I will defintely be a return customer!

Visited April 2013

West Melbourne, Florida
“Great Service, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stopped in on our way home from Atlanta since I new the restaurant had a new menu. We thought there was a line but the hostess offered an immediate table at the bar area. Our server was extremely attentive and friendly. The food did take a while to come out, and we had to ask for silverware from the other server that brought our entrees. Also, my friend had ordered a loaded sweet potato and was given a loaded baked potato instead. I ordered the Alice Springs chicken and it was delicious. I had a $10 off two entrees coupon in my email but had not printed it. The waiter offered to let us email it in so that we could use it. He discounted the $10 and split our check for us with no problem. The service and food were great and I look forward to trying the new Outback menu and promotions in my home town.

• Visited March 2013
Bremen, Georgia, USA
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

Just another steakhouse. Would rather eat at a hole in the wall, lesser known place for a steak. Service was fine.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Service was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

The service was great! We had a very helpful and friendly server. The food was also good. I don't think the value was that great though. For instance, the Lobster Tail was very small and so was the Chocolate Thunder from Down Under for the price. The filet and sirloin was nice and tender but the texture and flavor was just ok. One complaint we had was the Dressed Potato only had two tiny pieces of bacon and about four pieces of cheese... Overall, it was ok just not as good as our fav steakhouse down the street.

Fairhope, Alabama
“Very good meal and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Right of I-20 at the Mall! Outback service was excellent, friendly courteous. The Wait staff Marina was very helpful and interested in making sure we were taken care of. Food was excellent, even the "bloomin onion" was a treat. Outback has a good reputation for their menu and this restaurant lived up to that expectation. Convenient to the Mall and to the interstate.

• Visited November 2012