“Great Service, Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #31 of 173 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Melbourne, Florida
“Great Service, Good Food”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We stopped in on our way home from Atlanta since I new the restaurant had a new menu. We thought there was a line but the hostess offered an immediate table at the bar area. Our server was extremely attentive and friendly. The food did take a while to come out, and we had to ask for silverware from the other server that brought our entrees. Also, my friend had ordered a loaded sweet potato and was given a loaded baked potato instead. I ordered the Alice Springs chicken and it was delicious. I had a $10 off two entrees coupon in my email but had not printed it. The waiter offered to let us email it in so that we could use it. He discounted the $10 and split our check for us with no problem. The service and food were great and I look forward to trying the new Outback menu and promotions in my home town.

• Visited March 2013

Bremen, Georgia, USA
“Average”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Just another steakhouse. Would rather eat at a hole in the wall, lesser known place for a steak. Service was fine.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Service was great!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

The service was great! We had a very helpful and friendly server. The food was also good. I don't think the value was that great though. For instance, the Lobster Tail was very small and so was the Chocolate Thunder from Down Under for the price. The filet and sirloin was nice and tender but the texture and flavor was just ok. One complaint we had was the Dressed Potato only had two tiny pieces of bacon and about four pieces of cheese... Overall, it was ok just not as good as our fav steakhouse down the street.

Fairhope, Alabama
“Very good meal and great service”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Right of I-20 at the Mall! Outback service was excellent, friendly courteous. The Wait staff Marina was very helpful and interested in making sure we were taken care of. Food was excellent, even the "bloomin onion" was a treat. Outback has a good reputation for their menu and this restaurant lived up to that expectation. Convenient to the Mall and to the interstate.

• Visited November 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Outback has a great menu of items. I have never had a bad meal at the Outback Steakhouse in Douglasville, GA. Food taste great and is hot when served.

Visited November 2012