“2nd trip”

Cuisines: Seafood
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“2nd trip”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We ate here earlier this year and was very impressed. Our return trip was every bit as good as the first. I got the everyday special, I think they call it that. It had Alaskan White Fish, Shrimp and Chicken. All of which were fried to perfection. Extremely large portions, some come very hungry and ready to eat. My dad got the fried grouper which is always his pick among seafood when he can get it. I tried a bite of his and found it to be superior to my Alaskan white. Our server was extremely nice,helpful, and friendly. If I was a local this would be one of my regular stops in town.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank BrianKinnard

Douglasville, Georgia
“Best seafood in Douglasville”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Lots of food for your money...it's on of the places we frequent often. Menu is extensive and lots of choices for everyone.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Janice H
“Huge Portions”
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I dropped in for lunch with some coworkers while in town on business. The place looked dated but the staff was very nice. I ordered a jumbo shrimp cocktail for an appetizer. I actually laughed when I saw it. It was just six normal size shrimped thawed out from a package and placed on ice. What this place does right is fried food. They must fry each order because it took a long time for the food and it was very hot. I had the fried flounder. The fish was excellent. One of my coworkers got some type of lunch combo that was huge. There was enough fried food for three people.

1 Thank Jason C
Kingsport, Tennessee, United States
“Great seafood”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We had a party of 10 right before the lunch specials would end on a Friday and I thought it might be an issue, It wasn't. The service was outstanding, The food was great,hot fresh and brought out promptly. I had the red snapper which was very good. Others had broiled grouper, Alaskan white,and various platters. Usually with our group we have a least 1 or 2 that's not happy with what they got. This was not the case here. I asked each person individually what they thought and they all loved it. Definitely coming back the next time I'm in town!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank BrianKinnard
“Great Service Ok Food”
Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

The server that we had was amazing, she was on top of everything making sure that you had what you needed before you needed it. We order a fried appateizer and was very disappointed. The poppers were ok, but the onion rings had no flavor and almost tasted like they were not done. The cheese sticks were the same. We ordered grilled chicken and grilled shrimp for dinner with sweet potato fries and hushpuppies. Our entrees were good. The chicken had good flavor and was moist, the sweet potato fried were crispy and so were the hushpuppies..

1 Thank nortonstravels