“You can't go wrong / seafood choices for everyone”
Review of Sea Breeze

Sea Breeze
Ranked #14 of 178 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband and I were visiting family in the area this weekend (4th of July) and picked this restaurant for our one big family meal on the town. There were four of us and we were seated promptly, despite this being a very busy restaurant. Selections ranged from $8.00 dinners to $20.00 dinners, which was a very reasonable spectrum of prices. Options for preparation were fried, boiled, broiled and baked (and maybe more - didn't notice beyond these preparations). The serving sizes were generous and a person could make two meals out of the amount served. We all enjoyed the hush puppies, they were tasty and the shape was a original take on hush puppies - they were shaped like onion rings. The service was good and we all enjoyed what we ordered - not a complaint among us. Good option if you're in the area, plus it's a little removed from the madness of the Arbor Mall area.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I ate there several times during my trip out there. I tried several different items and they all were outstanding. The popcorn shrimp and the hushpuppies were my favorites. Prices were very reasonable for the food that you got. If you are in the area eat here!!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

We have eaten out at every seafood place. Sea Breeze is one of the best seafood places to eat. We have taken a lot of our friends that haven't eaten there and now they go back again and again like ourself. You get a lot of food enough for your next day meal and the price is one of the best. You will not go wrong. If you haven't tried it please do so. I promise the price and food are the best around.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I always have a wonderful experience at Sea Breeze.
Awesome Fish and Excellent service.
Try the Talapia with Pepper and Salt mixed in the batter.
Very good eating

Reviewed December 2, 2012

The portions at this place at huge, but the food is just alright. Nothing to The hush puppies were different and good here at this location. The prices at this place are decent for the amount of food that they give you.