“Great Steaks with a Relaxing Atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #31 of 171 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Douglasville, Georgia
“Great Steaks with a Relaxing Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Texas Roadhouse is a great place for steaks. They have a wonderful flavor . I have never got a bad steak here. My family knows when I say I want a to go get a steak they know where we are going Texas Roadhouse.My family likes to go here for birthday dinners too. Also this Texas Roadhouse is very community minded. They support the local schools and churches etc.

• Visited October 2013

Carrollton, Georgia, USA
“Great Salad, even better ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

best salad and great ribs! I love there ranch dressing. It taste home made.
Love the atmosphere. Also great drink specials!

Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Steaks over and undercooked...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We ordered the sirloin tips medium and a ribeye medium well. The ribeye was medium (pink throughout). The sirloin tips came out well. We didn't complain, but won't be returning to a steakhouse that can't cook steak.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Douglasville, Georgia
“Love the food, hate the noise....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

First, let me say that it is my opinion that Texas Roadhouse has the best prime rib of anyone in our price range (I'm sure there are ultra expensive restaurants that have better, but I'll never know that for sure :-)...and we go occasionally just for that. And, I generally expect to wait for a table (although we did not have to wait--which I am quite sure is a 'first' for us). I don't mind the peanut shells and I also like the parched peanuts. They have wonderful steaks, salads, and baked sweet potatoes. The wait staff at every one I've ever visited has been very attentive and good. TRH has exceptional food and exceptional service, and were it not for one thing, we would go there much more often. And that one thing is the scream-pitch of the noise in there. It borders on ridiculous. People either HAVE to shout at one another in order to carry on a conversation, or they choose to, which causes others to do the same. I can literally hold my ears and hear everything around me quite clearly. I find this irritating and wearisome, therefore I avoid TRH except when I just really want a good steak, and brave the noise to get it. But, that's my two cents worth. This time we deviated from the norm, and ordered the rib eyes. They were cooked to perfection and were absolutely delicious! The salads were wonderful, as always, and the baked sweet potatoes were backed perfectly and piping hot. The tea was good, as well. We enjoyed the food, but hated the yelling and clamor and clang of the place. It actually reminds me of the school lunchroom when I was a child. I don't mind the normal hub-bub of a restaurant, but the TRH is off the charts. If their steaks/food were not simply the best, I'd never go there, period--because we cannot even carry on a conversation without shouting at one another, which is not my idea of a great dining experience.

Visited August 2013
“:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

this place has the best ribs ever mouth watering food and the service and people are so nice there highly recommend !

Visited June 2013