“Great Pub with Great Food”
Review of Irish Bred Pub

Irish Bred Pub
Ranked #11 of 178 Restaurants in Douglasville
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Always consistently good food. Large portions, tasty food. The bangers and mash, fish and shepherds pie are all delicious. Be sure to get a side of there mac n' cheese. Sandwiches aren't bad either. Not expensive but not cheap either. Parking can be a bit of a pain in Downtown Douglasville, which sometimes drives me away from eating here but other than that it is is very good and should not be disapointed!

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

My husband had the Bangers and Mash and Mac and cheese, I had chicken avocado sandwich with broccoli salad. Appetizer of jalepeno pretzel was so good! Mixed drinks were awesome and service was great. Live band playing and wasn't too loud like at some places we have been. Definitely a nice place to go for dinner or lunch!

Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I walk over from work a couple times a week for lunch. I bring my family often for dinner. I come to listen to live music on occasion. I am always happy with the food and the service. They always take great care of me. We are lucky to have this place in downtown Douglasville!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is a nice local downtown restaurant. Good food. Personable servers. Special events upstairs and outside when the weather is nice.

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Had a meal here and this place was pretty nice. Was very impressed with the food quality and the atmosphere. Great place!