“Not fantastic”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Food isn't worth the money or time waited. I've been several times and have never had a really spectacular experience, mostly sub par.

1  Thank Kaleyq1

Reviewed April 19, 2012

It had typical Irish fare with the pub atmosphere. The server was very friendly but the food took almost an hour to be served, even though there was only one other family in the restaurant. Maybe that should've tipped us off!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

My family always has a great time at Irish Bred Pub. The food is always good and our servers are always friendly and kind. At our most recent visit my daughter and I ate on the patio. I can't recall our server's name unfortunately, but he was incredibly nice and kind, talking a lot with my toddler daughter. He said he had a lot of young siblings. This is one of our favorite restaurants and we love how involved they are in the community!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Have passed by this small little place several times and finally stopped by on St. Patrick's Day. Learned it has an upstairs and a courtyard in the back with a stage and live music. Was enjoyable and would visit again.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Fun place to be with family or friends. Great for birthdays, anniversaries or reunions.