Quality Inn near Six Flags
$69
Foxhall Resort(Douglasville)
$133
$127
All reviewssix flagspriced hotelroom was cleanthe staff was greatwould stay againpamfurniture
Reviewed September 19, 2010

First ( brown394 ) review is BS, just stayed two nights at this Inn. Was clean as a pin, and very well kept. Very fast WiFi connection, very friendly staff, OK breakfast bar, and fresh coffee every time I stopped in for a cup. Easy access to I20 and down town Douglasville.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2009

When I opened the door to my room, I was overcome by fumes from air freshener. I couldn't close the door to my room for 30-45 minutes. I suspect the smell was to try to convince me that any cleaning had been done in the room. There was dust on the coffee pot/maker, dust built up on the carpet between the dresser and fridge, and the night stand had a ring on it from someone's glass, that just needed to be wiped off - and hadn't been. The room had a microwave and refrigerator that were very dirty. There was old stuff dripped down the front of the fridge, sticky, dirty fingerprints on the front of the microwave, and something brown had splattered inside the microwave and was on the top (in hanging globs), bottom, and sides. There's no way that could have been missed if the housekeeper had opened the microwave. I am happy to say that the staff responded right away and sent a nice man in to clean everything up. The agent also called me to make sure the room had been cleaned to my satisfaction. It would appear, however, that no inspections are being done in the rooms after housekeeping is through.

The room has definitely seen better days. There were black scuff marks on the doors and walls, the bath tub drain was rusty, and the light fixtures were old and scratched up.

If I had to stay more than 1 night, I would have found another hotel.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed June 26, 2009

Stayed 1 night after spending 4 nights at the Ramada Limited nearby. I wish we had stayed here every night. The property and rooms were well kept and clean and the staff was very friendly. It is not an overly fancy hotel but the rooms are well decorated. There are no pics on tripadvisor yet but you can view the hotel at the official Quality Inn website. The pictures do not lie like a lot of hotel photos online. The property was previously a Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family