“Nothing I liked about this place.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Douglas

Super 8 Douglas
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Douglas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed April 19, 2013

For the 3-month duration of my engineering internship in Douglas, I stayed at this Super 8, which I initially chose due to its super friendly staff and how affordable it was for a long term stay. I've never been to Douglas, I've actually never even been to Georgia before, so I was anticipating feeling anxious and out of place during my stay in this town, but the wonderful staff at Super 8 welcomed me with family-style hospitality and an array of accommodations. They offered a variety of great services like laundry service in their industrial washer/dryer system, which I often took advantage of, and my clothes would arrive at my room later that day clean, stacked and neatly folded. My room was very comfortable and the turn-down service was nothing less than reliable and impeccable. No matter who was running the front desk they always were extremely kind and routinely offered any assistance if I should need it. If I ever travel through Douglas in the future this Super 8 would be my choice lodging again and again. :)

• Stayed April 2013
super83965, Manager at Super 8 Douglas, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Wow!
Thank you for making the Super 8 in Douglas GA your home away from home during your 3 month internship.
We are so happy that you felt comfortable and cared for.
That is out goal, thanks for letting us know we succeeded.
We enjoyed having you stay, and look forward seeing you again.
Douglas, GA
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My wife and I moved to Douglas, GA and had to stay in a hotel that excepted pets. Andy Patel and his wife made our transition easy. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable and were very loving to our three chihuahuas. Andy Patel goes out of his way to make your stay comfortable. So if you have pets and need a hotel that accomdates then choose Super 8 in Douglas, GA. We ended up staying a whole month.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Is this hotel a little older , yes, is it little worn, yes. But the owner Andi, cares about his business, and keeps everything in this hotel working. It's clean , comfortable, and convenient. I come to Douglas at least every 6 months. I've stayed at the Hampton, and the Holiday Inn Express, and they do not compare to the service here at the super 8.
If you need to come to Douglas, and you have doubts about a super 8. Do this , make your reservation that is cancel able, and drop by the Super 8, and talk to Andi, get him to show you a room. And the big bonus is the price is much better than the other hotels.

Room Tip: Unlike most hotels , the windows open. Get a room on the second floor, and if the weather is nice op...