“Business trip”
Review of Super 8 Douglas

Super 8 Douglas
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Douglas

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I recently stayed at this Super 8 for a week and had a great stay. Andy and his staff were pleasant and helpful. If you need a hotel in Douglas, I would definitely recommend the Super 8. It's hard to beat the price they offer.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Carl L
super83965, Manager at Super 8 Douglas, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Thank you for staying with us at super 8 and writing a review. we look forward to see you and great stay again at super 8 Douglas,Ga.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I came here for my family reunion and I must say what a disappoinment ! Where do I start the tub had a ring around it, I felt more dirty when I got out. It was super hot that weekend and I wanted a nice cool shower but I was more dirty when I got out. The sheets had stains all on them, my cousin had to go the walmart and buy some room spray because her room had a pee smell to it. Certain rooms got cold, the room we was in was really cold at night I woke up stuffy smh. The breakfast wasnt really a breakfast, they told us they was having a buffet but it was just juice, coffee, waffles. But I wasnt pleased with hotel at all !. Now the guy at the front dest he's really friendly but this hotel is crap !

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Nicki G
super83965, General Manager at Super 8 Douglas, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
hi, nicki
unfortunately we did not meet your expectation you had 5 star hotel expectation and super8 douglas, ga is 2 star hotel.I would suggest you to go somewhere else and pay twice the amount next time.
Tallahassee
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I met a college roommate here for an overnight visit to reminese and visit our old South Georgia campus. We were looking for a reasonably priced, safe, clean and comfortable hotel that was close to campus and good restaurants. This hotel was perfect! It was under great new management that did everything possible to make our stay exceptional. We were pleasantly surprised by all the new decor and amentities and were also pleased with the comfort of our room. All the staff were extremely friendly and eager to help in any way possible. This is definitely a place I would stay again and recommend to others.

Room Tip: Ask for a second-story room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
super83965, Manager at Super 8 Douglas, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Hello Patti, We are so pleased to have hosted your reunion with your school friend.
Thanks for staying, and we hope you will make this an annual event.
We will see you in one year, or sooner.
Lilburn
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stay here every time I go to Douglas Ga. Andy is so friendly and gives me my favorite room each time. Room is spacious, bed comfortable, fridge and microwave! You just cannot beat this for the price and friendly staff! I will be back!

Room Tip: I like the upstairs rooms.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank 333lildeb333
super83965, General Manager at Super 8 Douglas, responded to this review, May 1, 2012
Thank you for staying with us and writing a review.we look forward to see you again and great stay at super 8.