The hotel was full and busy over the Memorial weekend I stayed: holiday, graduations, family reunions, school trips, and even an on site dog show. I did not mind sharing the hotel with several Afghan Hounds. Truth be told, they were probably better behaved then some of the human guests that weekend. The two gentlemen who worked the front desk during the weekend days were very polite and professional. The woman who worked the desk during the weekend nights, not so much. The hotel offers 24/7 coffee and tea in the lobby. Friday night and Saturday night we came in late from our outings and each night we came in, I wanted to take a cup of tea to my room. And each night, there were no cups, there was trash (empty creamers and sugar packages) strewn all over the coffee/tea area. The lobby was empty so why couldn't she straighten up the area and put out cups two nights in a row? Each night I told her there were no cups, and it seemed like it was a problem for her to go get cups from the breakfast room. They should have some stocked at the front desk. This hotel offers breakfast, and it's the basic continental plus breakfast that ends at 9:30am during the week, and 10am on weekends. Why can't hotels offer these breakfasts until 11am? I only made it one day. The room was fine, your basic hotel room, but there are no fridges or microwaves in the rooms here. It was obvious to me that the rug in the hotel elevator did not get vacuumed daily. Also, it was obvious to me that one day housekeeping had not cleaned our bathtub. I understand that the hotel was really busy, swamped that weekend, but that's no reason to miss basic things like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clarion Hotel & Conference Center North Atlanta offers clean, comfortable rooms and a convenient location. Situated in North Atlanta and Doraville, our property is close to great shopping and nightlife in Chamblee, Brookhaven, and Buckhead, nearby corporate office parks, and just a short drive from downtown Atlanta. Other nearby attractions are Atlanta Silverbacks Park, DeKalb Peachtree Airport, and The North Atlanta Trade Center. To make our guest's stay as worry free as possible we offer a complimentary weekday shuttle service to the nearby Doraville Marta Station. To help guests relax, rooms include a flat screen TV with cable and a coffee maker. Many of our suites feature a refrigerator, microwave, sofa sleeper, and jetted tub. Complimentary Wi-Fi and free local calls from your room help our Doraville hotel guests stay connected whether they're traveling for business or leisure. Guests are invited to take a swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or work up a sweat in our 24-hour fitness center. Our North Atlanta hotel also features an on-site convention center with 7 meeting rooms. We can accommodate 300 guests for banquets and 210 guests for conferences. Great catering options are available as well from the hotels' on-site restaurant, Perimeter Bar & Grille. This Clarion Hotel Atlanta property is Pet Friendly (fee) and allows smoking in designated areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Hotel & Conference Center North Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Conference Center Northeast
- Comfort Inn & Conference Center Northeast Hotel Doraville
- Holiday Inn Doraville
- Doraville Holiday Inn