“Baldinos is Atlanta's Go To Sub Shop”

Baldinos Giant Jersey Subs
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in Doraville
Cuisines: American, Italian, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Norcross, Georgia
“Baldinos is Atlanta's Go To Sub Shop”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

If you are lucky enough to live in Atlanta or just visiting and have a taste for a real sub Baldinos is your stop. Okay you want to compare, in my judgement the only place that matches Baldinos is Capriotti's. Please do your taste buds a favor and buy your next sandwich here.

• Visited May 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sandwich I've ever had”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Baldinos No. 7. right off the menu... Ahh, Heaven. By far the best sandwich I've ever had. Excellent cold cuts, fresh veges and super awesome bread. Had my first Baldino's sandwich in Savannah in 1986 - 28 years later the sandwich is exactly the same.. perfection!

• Visited December 2013
“The best Subs in Atlanta!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is hands down, the best place to get a sub in Atlanta! They have excellent daily specials. Highly recommended!!

• Visited June 2013
Seacrest Beach, Florida
“Best Sub I have Ever Had”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I saw a review of this place a while back and realized I had not been there for 15 years or so and remembered that it was pretty good then. So it was on my short list for a lunch treat. We decided to go around 1:00 PM on a Friday and the line was out the door. A good sign. This little New Jersey Deli is in the middle of almost all Asian restaurants. It was a hard decision but I had to have the Italian sandwich heated and my mate had the ham and cheese. Both were dressed with tomato, lettuce, onion, oil, vinegar and oregano. And boy were they good. I bit into my huge, small size wonder and thought I had gone to heaven. We both ate every bite. The bread was perfect and the ingredients were the freshest ever. The prices were extremely reasonable.

The line moved fast. The food came in a very short time and the line continued to grow. I just can't wait to go back to this place. What was interesting was that Friday evening we were talking with friends and I said "let me tell you about this sub shop we went to today" and they knew I was going to say "BALDINOS"! They had not been there in years also and can't wait to return. They swear by the cheese steak sandwich. If they were open today (Sunday) the four of us would hop in the car and drive across town for a bite of bliss.

• Visited May 2013
Cherokee Village, Arkansas
“Great Sandwhich the Size of Your Head”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was my first time and although the gal asked if I wanted to sack up the other half of my sub, I said "no" thinking that it was like any other sub sandwich shop and smiled. Boy, was I wrong. Indeed when it came out, I could see that it would indeed be a lunch for the next day as well. However, the first half was so good that I couldn't resist the other half even though I left a little fuller than I wanted to for lunch! Overall, I liked the food, the value, the surroundings, the people who took and made my order, and the music...this was a good experience that will be repeated for lunch.

• Visited October 2012