“Still the best!”

Baldinos Giant Jersey Subs
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Doraville
Cuisines: Italian, Fast Food
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I have been eating here for 6 years now and can still say it's the best sub in Atlanta!

Way to go Baldinos!

1  Thank MelissaGaPeach

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I was staying in the area for a week on a business trip and happened to drive by this place and stopped for lunch. Now, my plan was to try as many different restaurants in the area as possible during my visit. Needless to say, I returned and ate there 3 more times during that week.

They don't make many sub shops like these anymore, folks. The delicious Hot Italian sandwich was my favorite - I'm a big eater, and the 6 inch sub was more than enough food to fill me up. At lunch, there's usually a line of people to the door, but it moves rather quickly along. Plenty of seating available, never had to wait for a seat or table.

I WISH I had a local sub shop like this back home. I will never eat a sub from a fast food chain restaurant ever again, its just not the same.

1  Thank Daytripper305
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great subs but no more beer!!! They said the county taxes will prevent them from selling beer and my favorite was sitting on the patio with a sub and a beer!

2  Thank jgumms
Reviewed July 2, 2011

We live in the area and finally tried this restaurant just over a year ago. As the title states, I can't believe that I had been driving by this place for over three years. The Italian Battalion is an incredible double-meat sub. My wife loves the roast beef sub. We eat here at least once a week. Convenient to 285 if you're just passing through.

1  Thank Stu454
Reviewed June 26, 2009

My husband and I have been going to this Baldinos for 3 years since it is up the street.

First off, let me say I was never a fan of subs because I never enjoyed them from Subway, Jersey Mikes, etc. so I would never believe now that I can't go a week without at least eating here twice.

The atmosphere is very 70's and they even play oldies on the radio, has a nice patio and plenty of indoor seating. The service is super fast and they have EXCELLENT sweet tea for all you tea drinkers out there like me.

Baldino's doesn't pre-slice their meat but slices it when you order- all Boars Head meats and cheeses. The bread is soooo yum! I really like the Hot Italian.

They have soups, sides, cookies, and chips- (I like the potato salad)

The best part about Baldinos? You can get a 6" sub, side for $3.59. They have daily specials that change every month. You can have a lunch or dinner for under 5 bucks.

Can't beat it, there just aren't enough great things to say about this place. It really is the best.