“Good Korean tofu” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
“Good Korean tofu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to this place many times. It is very good and at the same time affordable for us students. The tofu soup can be plain or very spicy.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
“good tofu soup”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We went there on Friday afternoon. We ordered tofu soup and the price is fine. Ice cream is free. like it.

Visited September 2013
“Authentic Korean Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family goes here once a month because we love its soft tofu soup (soondubu jigae). You can specify spiciness from mild to super spicy. I also highly recommend its bibimbap, which is delicious. Make sure to mix in the red (gochujang I believe) paste to fully enjoy it. I don't like the pancake, but that may be due to the actual dish rather than the restaurant's preparation of it because I have never had it before. The owners are sometimes the servers, and they are very accommodating and kind.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Atlanta, Georgia
“Tofu House Heaven - my staple Korean tofu house.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

I eat here - probably twice a month with a Korean buddy.
We love this place. The atmosphere and service are par for Buford Hwy - not fantastic, but just fine - because the food is so good.
They specialize in Tofu Soup - (Soondubu) - but they have quite a nice offering of other dishes such as their L.A. Ribs which are really good - as well as many other traditional dishes.
The Banchan (side dishes) here, which are integral to any Korean meal - are great.
AND - they have a soft serve ice cream machine for a desert after you eat.
The prices are really low - $8 for a huge lunch.
Cho Dang is where I go the most on Buford Hwy - try it and let me know what you think!

Visited August 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“Very friendly, good food for Korean newbie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Ate Sunday lunch here with my wife and daughter. My daughter is into everything Korean, so she was excited when we stopped here while we were passing through Atlanta. She had beef bulgogi, I had a jalapeño pan cake, and my wife had something called bibimbap. All the dishes were quite good, and the portions were gigantic. The menus is in English and Korean, and the owners were very helpful with selecting the dishes. A very good experience for Korean newbies.