“Come hungry...”

Cupboard Cafe
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Dillard
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Deliciously Southern!! Fresh seasonal vegetables... Yummy Fried Chicken, Grilled Mountain Trout, Homemade Cakes and Pies, Deli Sandwiches, Freshly Brewed Iced Tea and Hot Coffee. Enjoy outdoor dining on our covered porch. Handmade Fudge in assorted flavors, including sugar free. Gift Shop for all ages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

There is usually a wait...but, it is worth it. We thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast and would go back daily for the delicious variety of foods they offer. They put a banana pudding out...I could have drooled.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (756)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Took my girl friend’s family (siblings) and it was a good move. They had been there numerous times but new for me. The wait staff was courteous and attentive. The food was ample and tasty. BTW it took awhile to read the menu. The prices were reasonable. Worth dropping in if you’re in the area.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good food but wait staff bickered and talked about each other during the whole meal. Didn't go back.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant is clean with plenty of parking. The food is prepared well and is plentiful. The servings are generous. Our waitress was not very attentive, so that is why I only gave it four stars.

1  Thank lottiew210
Reviewed September 8, 2019

This was not my first visit, whenever I get up to Mtn City/ Dillard area, I like to stop here for a nice meal. Relaxed atmosphere, simple country food, well cooked, and with great service. Get there early before the banana pudding runs out!