“Good food with large variety”
Review of Cupboard Cafe

Cupboard Cafe
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Dillard
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Fort Myers, Florida
“Good food with large variety”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Enjoyed both breakfast and lunch here. Certainly what you would expect from a local diner. Will definately come back.

Visited February 2013

Clayton, Georgia
“Every Town should have a Cupboard Cafe”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Their menu is incredible. The cheese biscuits, fried chicken, the chicken livers, turkey, fried shrimp. It's not ALL fried I assure you and it is very good home cooking. Good steamed food as well. The best iced tea in the south. One of my favorites is the vegetable soup and cornbread for lunch We once thought it was an incredible value but I think they have caught on and recently had a price increase..

Visited March 2013
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Outstanding breakfast!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My dad who'd been there before took 4 others of us for our first times and boy, we all agreed was the best we'd had. We all sampled each other's so can confidently report our findings :)

Praline pancakes - yumster! Covered in pecans and sauce, they're a little bit rich but very yum. Southwestern omelette outstanding, as was the Western, both of which had THE BEST sauted onions and peppers I've EVER had, and I LOVE that style of food. First restaurant we've ever been to that actually grills them up before putting them inside the omelette - yeah baby! I had the chicken fried steak and can report that it's as good or better than any I've had. Biscuits were very good too, big and fluffy. Portions for all of our meals were very healthy. Oh yeah, the daughter got the vanilla french toast (for lack of the actual name) and said it was just okay, tasted like any other. A tad on the expensive side, but this is one time I didn't mind paying a little extra for such an awesome meal. And the place is really cool looking too, neat little country store atmosphere, nice gift shop, fudge, etc.

We will definitely return, perhaps even every single time we come to Clayton to visit my dad.

• Visited February 2013
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“Very good for lunch”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Have driven past here many times over the years and it is always busy. Decided to stop for lunch. Everything was in the good to very good category. Nothing really special, but would definitely do lunch here again. Food was fresh. Service was good. They do have a wide variety that should satisfy every member of the travelling family. Suggest you give it a try.

Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Value”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

The service is great and the prices are fair. Some of the ingredients aren't as fresh as claimed to be, but for breakfast, you can't beat it. I would recommend this restaurants to my friends who are looking for a hearty breakfast and a great value.

• Visited December 2012