“Bland and disappointing”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout, Waitstaff
Fort Myers, Florida
“Bland and disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

The food here sounded great, but the only thing we liked were the spinach salads. The nachos, the stromboli, and the hot wings were all very bland and tasteless. The wings had no buffalo sauce on them at all. The nachos were just a soggy mess. The stromboli had little taste.

Visited February 2013
MainSTsouth, Owner at Main Stage Pizzeria, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Hello Fred, I am sorry to hear you were disappointed with your recent experience at Main Stage Pizzeria. My family, staff and I, work very hard to provide every guest with excellent food quality and service.
Did you let your server know you were dissatisfied?
If you have the time, could you let me know when you were here, I would like the opportunity to figure out how things went so wrong, and why you had a bad experience.
If you should ever come back to Dillard, please stop back in and give us the opportunity to give you the great experience so many other have experienced with us.
Sincerely
Deb Monauni Truax

Fork, SC
“Great Food, rockin atmosphere !!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2013

While passing through Dillard, my husband and I stopped at Main Stage Pizzeria. We did not want to leave. The food was excellent, reasonable pricing. The owner treated us like family. The Spinach pizza is to die for and the wings incredible. If your passing through or live in Dillard, Main Stage Pizzeria is the place to eat.

• Visited December 2012
Franklin, North Carolina
“That's Italian !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We so enjoy each and every visit,So nice to walk in and everyone automaticaly knows what you would like to drink,and greeted with a big smile,truely memorable service !.I'm working my way through the menu Pizza, Subs,Burgers (with blue cheese are amazing ! ).and pasta, Truely have enjoyed everything... dont forget the garlic knots!!!.
Thanks again! Scott,Debbie and Julia
See You Soon !

Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best Pizza Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I recently moved to the area from Asheville, NC due to a job transfer and was in "culture shock" by the lack-of good restaurants, entertainment, and shopping in the area. I was pleasantly surprised by the food, atmosphere, and friendliness I was exposed to at Main Stage Pizzeria. The fresh ingredients, local produce and real New York-Style pizza has impressed me. They make the dough from scratch, hand-tossed, freshly made pizza sauce, etc. . When I first arrived to the area, I tried Mama G's, as I was told by locals that they had decent Italian food. I can tell you right now that Main Stage has them beat by a long-shot. I have become a new regular here and have told all my friends, new and old, about this place. It is literally, "something to write home about". The wings are large and of the highest quality, with several sauce flavors to choose from, especially with the house-made bleu cheese dressing. The hoagies are to-die-for and come with your choice of house-fried chips or homemade pasta salad. It is like a diamond in the rough because you would never think that a pizza joint in a shopping center beside Piggly Wiggly would be so impressive, Don't let the location fool you. The restaurant is new and opened August 1, 2012 so the owners have not had a chance to put in a bar, but with the music theme they have going on, I'm sure it's going to be the most happening place in Dillard, and perhaps Rabun County all together. They do have excellent craft beer choices and I'm sure it will only get better when they are able to have a full bar. Go try it yourself, because as a "foodie", I highly recommend giving it a try to see for yourself. Happy Dining!!

Franklin, North Carolina
“Amazing Food, Reasonable Prices, & Great Customer Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I am well travelled and found the Fried Calamari Appetizer to be some of the best around. Caesar Salad complements any selection very well. Hands down, the Lasagna is the best. In short, great food at a reasonable price, that you can tell is made with the freshest of ingredients and served by a very attentive and friendly waitstaff. Friend them on Facebook and find out what the daily specials (entrees&appetizers) are. Conveniently located and easily accessible to shopping, entertainment, and sightseeing. Will continue to patronize them whenever were in the area! Ciao!