“generations of fun”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“generations of fun”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

My in-laws took my wife and her sister here when they were little. Their picture hangs in the office. We have been back a number of times with our kids and my sister in law's family. Every time is a great adventure for the kids (and adults). My nephew caught his first fish here. Best of all, the trout makes for a great dinner, grilled or smoked back at our cabin. This is truly a family favorite. I can only hope I get the chance to take my grand kids here someday.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Bodeyzafa

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Basic but clean, friendly staff”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We had our family reunion at Andy's Trout farm. Rented out three cabins near each other. Having the kitchen and living space was nice but my favorite part was the surroundings. When we checked in the lady was very nice and anything we needed she was happy to help with. My one and only complaint was that you could barely turnaround in the shower.

I'd go back in a heartbeat!

Visited November 2012
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“Great idea . . . needs some updating and better cleaning crew!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Had a great day! The big fish weren't biting so we moved over to the easy pond and it was all you could do NOT to catch fish! The trout was a pay per pound (pre gutting) basis and you can pay .75 per fish to have the cleaned and beheaded! Nice grilled trout for supper! The whole place needs a facelift. Everything just looks tired and worn. The cabin was fine for the price and what I was expecting from the online description. The only inexcusable things were that there were a bunch of light bulbs out and there were cob webs all over. They should go sweep out the place the morning before people arrive!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank lmari535
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Very Rustic!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My husband and I spent two nights at Andy's Trout Farm. It was very, very basic and not very clean. The lamp and table in the corner of the living room had dead bugs all under it with hugh cobwebs in the corner. It had a window air conditioner in the bedroom that wasn't very effective; thank goodness we brought a fan! The sofa on the porch outside smelled of dog and had the hairs to go with it. We crossed our fingers when we flushed the toilet; sometimes it took a long time for the tank to fill. The cabins are in a beautiful setting with waterfalls right outside, but they need a lot of work and updating. It was good not to have tv - we sat outside and talked till bedtime, but it would have been nice to go in to a more clean and comfortable cabin. We will not be returning.....

Visited August 2012
5 Thank pn4019
Commerce Township, Michigan
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Rainbow trout for dinner”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Very friendly, helpful people working there. Everything was as promised. Good value for the activity. My daughter was so proud of catching two fish, all by herself. Would definitely go back if we visit the area again.

Visited July 2012