Gateway Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Relax INN(Franklin)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolbiscuits and gravystayed here for nightsnice staybreakfast ladyscaly mountainhotel of choicemoney well spentfree breakfastthe staff was friendly and helpfulbreakfast was excellentplace to staywould definitely stay here againflat screen tvking roomnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 6, 2011

The weekend with the greadkids was great. Very clean rooms and great beds. The kids loved the indoor pool - nice. A good place to stay with alot of outside actives - alot of flea markets and yard sales. Over all the hotel was very clean and the decor was pretty. But the staff was not very freindly. Not a smile or a good morning from the breakfast bar lady, but she did keep everything filled and clean. The front desk people were always in the back ,I had to ring a bell to get help and then they would sit down. I have never seen a front desk staff sitting down at a holiday inn express. I think the all staff needs some training. But the over all stay was the great - I didn't go there to talk with your staff - it was a fun weekend with my four greandkids!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank pjm77wam
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Adequate accomodations. Not my favorite Holiday Inn Express. Normally as Platinum with IHC/Priority Rewards, Holiday Inn Express has a little welcome gift and acknowledges the status. Not the case here, although the lady at the check in was pleasant and friendly. Did not receive an upgrade. Room and furnishings comfortable but a bit dated. Would not discourage someone from staying here -- it met the need, but it was similar to an older Hampton Inn or older Holiday Inn Express.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rosita1124
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Pretty much like any other Holiday Inn Express. The only things that really turned me off was the rusting out Corvette sitting on flat tires which was the first vehicle you will see when you leave the office and go to park. Another thing is the outside lights were off so the parking lot felt really dark and unsafe.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ThinkofmeasBob
Reviewed June 10, 2011

Checked into hotel at 9:00 pm with outside temp over 90 degrees. To our dismay, the room ac was not turned on. To make matters worse, the hall ac was inop allowing the room temp to be appx 100 degrees. It took three hours for the room to cool to the point that we could shower and prepare for bed. To the hotels credit, they did upon my insistance refund me 50 percent. BUT! when I checked my bill, not only had I been charged the normal room rate, but had actually been double charged plus 20.00. I called two days in a row to attempt to have my bill corrected but was told by the hotel staff that only "Mitchell" the manager to make the correction. Again to my dismay, Mitchell would not come to the phone, nor would he return my call. I guess my only recourse will be to dispute the charge on my bill and resolve never to stay at this hotel again

Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank waynerogers
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Called front desk to complain that the water was luke warm. Told that was as hot as it gets. Went to check out the next morning and asked to see the mgr. She Barbara" was in the back busy. The clerk went to her office door and asked her about the no hot water issue. She called out from her office "That the hot water is as hot as they can make it with the boiler they have" Never saw her..I told the clerk "They had a sorry business attitude-and I would never book a room here nor recommend this place to anyone" He had that deer in the headlight look and said nothing. Again...If you like your water warmer than luke warm for your bath/shower you need to find another motel....Owners are Danny and Barbara Taylor of Enchanted Mountain Lodging LLC.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business