“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed December 28, 2011

My husband eats there often because he works over there. However, this is my first time being there and I enjoyed the atmosphere as well as the food. There is plenty of booth seating as well as two people seating. They sale beer and wine and have you sit until your food is prepared and they bring it to you. I got a pepperoni pizza with the thick crust which was delicious. Because the thick crust is so thick, I asked for a side of marinara sauce to go along with it, which made it perfect.
I plan to go there again.

• Visited December 2011

Decatur, Georgia
“Great staff, great service, great food”
Reviewed September 27, 2011

This pizza is a great stop for anyone looking for a bite. The pizza is what counts (in a pizza) and when it comes down to that, this is what you are looking for. They have nice decor and even though the music isn't exactly the best, its a great place in the heart of Oak Grove. You can't miss it.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Adam R
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“nice location and outside seating alittle costly for the food buts its pretty good”
Reviewed May 27, 2009

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Seattle
“pretty mediocre, not impressive”
Reviewed May 13, 2009

We were looking for another restaurant...got lost and happened upon Fellini's Pizza. It looked nice enough from the outside so we decided to try it. The pizza's are a little pricey, but for good pizza the price is worth it. Too bad this wasn't good pizza. It was OK pizza, but nothing more. The pizza clearly wasn't cooked long enough as the cheese on top wasn't bubbly and was a little stringy. The crust was soggy (there was a layer of grease on top of the pizza that contributed to this), and the sausage was tasteless.
I wouldn't say this is the worst pizza that I've ever had..but it's far from the best. It was pretty late when we stopped in, so maybe they were just tired and careless in making our food. Whatever the case, I'd only recommend this place if you're too hungry to go elsewhere.