“Great place for kids and adults alike!”

Dancing Goats Coffee Bar
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Decatur
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my family and we got hot chocolate and coffee ( my dad), it was the best!! I had never had hot chocolate that taisted so good! We also had donuts and they were great as well! Overall it was a great experience and I'm looking forward to going their again!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This place has a really fun screened in porch area with comfy chairs and swings. Dogs are welcome, and it's laid back. The coffee was great, too. This is a fun place, and I'll definitely go back!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I got a regular iced latte and it was delicious! One of the better lattes I've had and the coffee shop is in such a cute little neighborhood with great restaurants nearby!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stopped in Atlanta while moving cross-country, and a local friend took us to this coffee shop. It has a cute exterior, and friendly employees. I had a chai tea latte and raspberry scone, and both were delicious. My husband had the dancing goat blend and said it was comparable to Peet's coffee, which we had quite often while living in CA. I found the blue cups the drinks were served in particularly pretty, and wish they had blue ceramic cups available for purchase!

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Decatur is a very family/pet/pedestrian friendly place and DG fits right in. Warm, relaxing decor with lots of indoor/outdoor seating.Their pastries, from local restaurant Ducks Kitchen, are among the freshest and tastiest in Decatur. The homemade Pop-Tarts will make you snub the box brand.

Alas, every time I visit, there's lots of smile, but absolutely no speed in their service. Since I usually stop in on a break or en route to work, this is a big minus for me.

So, if you're not in a hurry & enjoy extended conversations with your barista, this place should suit you well.