“Good pizza”
Review of Mojo Pizza

Mojo Pizza
Ranked #114 of 383 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Mojo has been Oakhurst's neighborhood pizza joint since 1998. Casual, full service, kid friendly atmosphere with patio dining and a full bar. We serve pizza, pasta, sandwiches, salads, and wings with an emphasis on scratch cooking. We have a wide array of delicious toppings and specialty pizzas, as well as a nice craft and local beer selection.
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I've been coming to this Oakhurst restaurant for years and dined here for lunch the other day. Service is friendly and efficient - the waiter was kind enough to let me use the Scoutmob promo even though someone at the table also used it.

I usually get the "Hurricane' slice of pizza -- pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms, onions and green peppers. The slices are pretty big but I also got the Mardi Gras, which has Italian sausage and bacon, onions and green peppers. My little one also seemed to enjoy the pizza on my plate!

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Mojo is a laid-back restaurant with tasty food and plenty of beer choices. Even though the place specializes in pizza, we actually ordered sandwiches first, and they were delicious (worth riding throughout the metro Atlanta for in fact). Afterwards, even though we were stuffed, we tried a slice of pepperoni pizza (yes you can buy it by the slice as well). It was meat and cheese heaven.

Our only disappointments were being confused about whether you place your order at the bar or if there was actual table service - and the delay in getting our pizza slice. We had to ask the person at the counter about the service, and we believe the server forgot to place our slice order. Overall, we had a very good experience here and will definitely return.

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

! I am always looking for places I can bring my dog to. This Pizzaria invites you to bring your dog along. And the nice side effect is that the pizza is pretty darn good!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

When Mojo is on, the pizza is delicous. However, we have seen it really go down hill over the past few years. The servers are very nice but it is consistently understaffed, so you wait forever, tables aren't bussed so the mess piles up, and they typically screw up our order. We've even had a pizza served to us that wasn't fully baked. We have totally stopped going because we are disappointed every time.

1  Thank rsstoll
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Mojo's is at the center of a vibrant Decatur neighborhood filled with families, kids and hip singles. If the weather is nice, take advantage of tables set up outdoors. We celebrated my daughter's 14th birthday here, at her request, and she enjoyed it. Our waiter was great until the tables filled up, then we had to ask for refills on water and tea. The food was good except for one order, fettucine alfredo with chicken, which seemed salty and a bit overwhelming. To his credit, our waiter brought out more pasta and sauce, without chicken, no extra charge. Overall, we enjoyed our dinner.