“Weak Wi-fi”
Review of Java Monkey

Java Monkey
Ranked #3 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Decatur
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is a nice average coffee shop. I'm a guest in town, so I don't know it's overall reputation, but I went there purposefully to work online and was not able to get a strong enough signal anywhere in the place, so I had to pack up and leave. This feels like a wonderful place to socialize and listen to live music.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

Went on a Friday around 5pm. Had a glass of wine that the cashier helped me pick you. She might have been the manager though but regardless, she was very nice. The atmosphere was quiet and friendly. I'd definitely go back!

Reviewed November 10, 2011

I live in Decatur and stop by here from time to time for a coffee and snack.
The staff is always kind and warm, (even wih my big stroller rolling around their cafe!) the coffee is always tasty and reasonably priced. Today I ate lunch here and it prompted me to write this review.
The Bella prosciutto sandwich was one of the best sandwiches I have ever had and their biscuits, which like all their pastries are made in-house each morning, were still warm at 11 and super delicious. My son's preschool is right nearby so this will probably be my regular lunch spot!

Reviewed October 1, 2011

Reasonably priced coffee. Lovely boho atmosphere and outdoor seating.Didn't have food but looked nice home baking

Reviewed June 14, 2010

Poem night was good. It has a nice atmosphere. I was lucky to watch poem night with a little night music. I cannot tell more about the food as I only has a cake.good place to spend some quiet time on Sunday evening

1  Thank Nilgun75

Been to Java Monkey? Share your experiences!