“Cute place, great fried chicken!”

Wahoo! A Decatur Grill
Ranked #11 of 376 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Lovely restaurant with garden seating. Decent size bar. Servers were friendly and quick with recommendations. Fried chicken was perfect! Cocktails were tasty and not light on liquor. Overall a great experience, will be back :)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wahoo!'s great for dinner but its brunch (try the hashbrown casserole) is fantastic too & w/o a wait

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Lovely restaurant located on College Ave in Decatur with good food and a garden for dining. Not really on the tourist path but a good solid restaurant.

Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Happen on this place doesn't look impressive from the out side with broken pavement. However, don't let the looks fool you great food and good service. Workers very friendly Three places to sit. Outside , garden room and main room. Each had its advantages.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband heard that this was a great place to eat, so we made reservations. My husband requested a window seat, and they sat us in the middle of the restaurant, strike one. Then they moved us to a tiny two top in the back next to a large party, strike two. Our waitress was young and snobbish. I ordered the wine, and they did not have the one I ordered, so settled for my second choice. Anyway to make a long story short, she never offered bread, but we see it going to all the other tables, and the food was good, but not great. Bonefish grill prepares a better ahi tuna and is less expensive, and I get great service without the snobby attitude. My husband was F&B Director with Marriott International for 20 years, so I know my wines, service and food!! We will never return unless we are invited there......