“Good food at a reasonable price”

Ted's Montana Grill
Ranked #31 of 373 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Ate here the other night with my son. Both of us had bison steaks, and they were both cooked just the way we wanted. Only down side is that my son's steak was about 1/5 fat- a large deposit in the middle of the cut- this in an animal that is supposed to be lean.

Visited May 2014

Birmingham, Alabama
“Quick dinner at Ted's”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had just arrived in Decatur for the weekend. We were not interested in getting back into the car. Ted's was within walking distance of our hotel. The service was friendly and efficient. Our dinners hit the spot. I had the bison sliders for my entree and he had a bison meatloaf sandwich. We each ordered a sweet potato. The food was very good. The four sliders were more than I could eat. I especially liked the little rolls/burger buns. I would definitely return there.

Visited April 2014
Atlanta, GA
“Delicious bison burgers!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have eaten at Ted's several times, and the food has always been excellent. Most recently, my husband and I celebrated his birthday there at lunchtime on a Saturday. We got a cozy booth, both ordered bison burgers, and enjoyed it very much.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Winnie H
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
“great food”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

nice atmosphere. wood-paneled. great food, comfort food. loved the bison meatloaf. the chocolate malts here are the best ever. also, they try very hard to be green.

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta
“Ted's has the best bison burger”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I when here with family for the first time.i decided to get a bison burger it was well cooked and moist.fun atmosphere i will be back.

• Visited January 2014