“Great Burger and place to take the Dogs”
Review of Universal Joint

Universal Joint
Ranked #69 of 379 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We have two dogs and we like to take the U-joint. They have a large outdoor patio where four legged friends are welcome. Good vibe and good Brews. They changed their menu a year ago and took fried onions off the menu as a topping...guess I will have to adjust. Their burgers are cooked perfectly every time I go. And they give you a mound of TOTS!! What is not to love!!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We live within walking distance of Universal Joint and enjoy walking and dining on Tilapia Salad or hamburgers with olive tapenade to die for. Beers of every sort, margaritas or ginger ale depending on your mood. Love, love the recently renovated and spacious outdoor space of UJ! Highly recommend! Come out and support our local neighborhood "Cheers"!

Reviewed June 14, 2012

My sister and I ate here Memorial Day weekend. The two girls who served us were absolutely great, friendly and attentive and knew the menu quite well. The food was excellent and the portions were large. Enjoyed the people watching and although I am two hours away, hope to go back soon to enjoy other menu items.

Reviewed May 15, 2012

They have a good variety of beers on tap and nice outdoor seating at the main crossing area of Decatur (bars/restaurants on every corner). But that is where the good ended for me. I had a brisket sandwich - the roll was less than fresh, and the meat would have qualified for 'where's the beef'. There just wasn't much of it. Lady had steak sandwich - she said the flavor was good but it was not hot. Neither were her fries or my tater tots (a mistake to order the tots). Service was ok - and.. did I mention they have selection of beers of tap? Otherwise, try one of the ones across the street.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Really nice chicken sandwiches and burgers along with a great selection of brews. Very inviting atmosphere with outdoor seating right on the main plaza in Oakhurst. Seems very popular with the locals and I can see why.