“Tasty Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food at Siam Thai Restaurant is actually quite good. I have enjoyed every meal I have eaten there. However, the service is nice but really, really slow. I would not advise eating there if you are any schedule.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I enjoyed my meal at Siam. I had tom yum chicken soup that was very good. The broth was very flavorful. I had a chicken basil broccoli dish for my main course. I chose a spicy level of 2 out of 5 and that was almost too much for me. But it wasn't overly hot, just warm in my mouth. The service was also very good, they were very attentive.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Went with my family, we all loved it! The food was delicious, very nice staff, reasonable price.
Very pleasant experience!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Having lived and worked in Thailand for six years, I look for pretty good in the USA. The strength of this restaurant is it has Thai staff. The weakness is that it does not deliver true Thai tastes, at least not in the meals my wife and I ordered.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is my favorite Thai restaurant in Decatur, I go there often. The vegetarian options are plenty, and the whole menu is rather extensive, including appetizers and excellent teas. The menu is flexible to choose the meat/fish/tofu to go with your selection, as well as to choose your level of spiciness. I usually go for lunch, which is less expensive and includes soup, but it is also a good place for a quiet dinner. It can be crowded at lunchtime when there is a big jury on duty, as it is walking distance from the courthouse, but even then, it is easy to converse and not ever too loud.