“I love this place!”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 24, 2008

I love this place! There is plenty of seating for large groups, which is nice for girls night after work. Also, there always seems to be an available booths for more intimate gatherings. Everything I have eaten off the menu is fantastic! The chicken soup is the best thing I have ever put in my mouth! Its so fresh! Also, there are many vegeterian options (even combos!), which my friends appreciate. The salsa on the table isn't quite spicy enough for me, but its still darn good. The service has been great every time I have gone. My glass has never been empty, so I really don't see anything to complain about. I really only have good things to say about this place! :)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 20, 2008

this used to be one of my favorite places but the service and food seemed to be lacking as of late

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 19, 2007

I've eaten at Los Bravos a few times and taken my infant son. The food at Los Bravos is unremarkable but its prices reflect that. The service is adequate. It is kid-friendly and on Fridays especially you'll find yourself dining with a mix of young families and co-workers having drinks and chips. A strolling mariachi band adds to the atmosphere. The patio is a nice way to spend a pleasant evening outside. So if I were to recommend Los Bravos, it would be for the atmosphere and for the fact that it won't take a big bite out of your wallet.

1  Thank TheBoos111