“Good lunch spot”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I've been here several times and have enjoyed it as a place to get good and inexpensive Mexican meals for lunch.

The last time I went, I got the chicken burrito -- I liked the flavor of the sauce on the burrito and the special came with rice and beans.

The service has been good when I've been there and I'm sure I'll be back for more!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Pretty standard inexpensive Mexican restaurant menu, but everything I have tried was good and the service is friendly and efficient

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Los Bravos has a good, standard Mexican menu that pleases adults and kids alike. They have all the standard fare, and tasty beverages to boot.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

This place used to be great but the food quality and general moral seems to have fallen like a bad stock .
This place is way below average with great places like La Parilla , Taqueria Los Hermanos and Taqueria el Vecino around .

Reviewed October 3, 2011

I used to really like this place, but the terrible service I got today put the nail in the coffin. They have TERRIBLE SERVICE.

I was standing at the cashier's desk waiting to pay for my takeout order, when this old dude just walks up and gets in front of me like I'm invisible. When the cashier finally gets back, I told her CLEARLY that I was actually next, as in before him, and she just ignored me. They really don't have to worry about seeing me or my money again, since they obviously would rather not.

I have been in here before and had bad wait times, asked for something, been told "yes" only not to get what I asked for, but I kept giving them another chance. I'll be going to El Toro up the street from now on.