“Good beer selection ”

Cuisines: Deli
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Good draft beer selection and the field green is great. Had the meat loaf sandwich which was good but could of stand a little more meat loaf
Good bar service

Reviewed October 2, 2016

I ordered a steak, which wasn't particularly good, but it isn't a steak place so I shouldve known. It wasn't terrible though, and I suspect the other meals would be quality. Service was excellent, and prices were reasonable. Beer selection was varied but not immense.

Reviewed September 24, 2016

I go to The Brick Store any time I am near Decatur. I first discovered this Atlanta gem years ago from my nephew. He had moved to Atlanta from Denver and told me he had found THE place in for great beer. I hadn't been in Decatur in many years but this was the beginning of many many outings to Decatur as it was becoming one the most outstanding neighborhoods for eating out in all of Atlanta. Brick Store started the march toward kraft beer in Atlanta. It was the only place you could go and find beers from not only around the country, but from around the world. Located in an old building in the heart of Decatur it had the charm of any great beer pub you would ever want to visit. Twenty years later it is still the gold standard for beer pubs in Atlanta and possibly in the entire country.

You go to Brick Store because it is a beer pub. You don't go to Brick Store to get some great food and to have a beer with it. The food is good, the beer is excellent. It's a pub. It's supposed to be a little noisy and a little crowded. You won't find any Bud Lite here, you find hand crafted small batch beer. Don't go here to drink wine. They have wine, but the list is not intended to impress you. They do have a nice collection of bourbon, whiskey and rye just in case you are interested. Upstairs is where the Belgium beer is poured. It too can be packed and noisy. But how many other places in Atlanta are even offering an incredible list of Belgian beers?

Beer lovers - go here. There are now other great beer pubs in Atlanta. But it's always fun to see where it all started.

Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

The Brickstore pub is a fantastic place for lunch. The beers are varied and spectacular. The steak I had was delicious. My husband have a trout which was good. My friends shared fish and chips. The crème brûlée for dessert was amazing. I highly recommend the Brickstore pub.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

Stopped for lunch on a Saturday. Great pub with many different beer choices. They will let you sample whatever you like before making a decision. I had the fish and chips. Very good and a ton of food. My husband had a burger and like that too. Beers were great! Excellent service.