“Fantastic Pub”

The Brick Store Pub
Ranked #4 of 366 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
South Carolina
“Fantastic Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I visited with a friend for dinner two evenings in a row. We enjoyed the cast iron raclette (appetizer with great cheese baked over sliced red potatoes and served with fresh crusty bread), butterbean hummus with fresh carrot sticks, pork belly sandwich, lamb chops, and pierogie primavera. The food was delicious and very flavorful. All of the staff members we encountered were friendly, relaxed, and attentive.

The beer list was pages long, organized by types and regions of origin, with descriptions and alcohol percentages. The beer selection was excellent. I'll be delighted to visit again and I highly recommend it!

• Korean first
Smyrna, Georgia
“Great food and Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

My wife and I come in for a Sunday dinner. We normally don't venture out to decatur but happened to be in the area. The place was packed but we got a seat at the bar. The bartender was very knowledgable and helped up select some good beer. Sunday they serve Southern Fried chicken which was delicious. Ask for the home made hot sauce! I ordered the fish and chips was definitely impressed. Would certainly come back next time we are in the neighborhood.

• Visited February 2014
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was an adventure gettng here! but WORTH IT!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

On a long layover in Atlanta, figure going thru town was over rated...what would Anthony Bourdaine do? So I look up beer places and by means of the MARTA this was the best option. Lets skip the trip from Atlanta's Hartfield to Decatur station.

Amazing beer, this place has a cellar for beer! a celler I tell you!!! Food was amazing! Places like this...me loves!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank savgastro
“A New Fave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

We went to this little pub on Friday night at 6 and had a fourth minute wait. It was worth the wait. The four of us had three appetizers. It was hard to pick just one. It was hard to pick just three. I tasted everyone's entree and would have been happy had I ordered any of them. My pork belly sandwich was perfect, the red onion jam is what really sealed the deal. We'll definitely be back here!

Chicago
“Delicious”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Good food...carnivores will be happy. Vegetarian co workers ate there as well without complaint
Service can be slow. Small space...not great for groups larger than 6 people