“Awesome food!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This pub never disappoints! Great burgers, fish and chips, pimento cheese - get it on a burger or with the soft pretzels. Yum! This pub is definitely for beer lovers. There are a million beers but you will not find a Bud or Miller Lite here.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We were in Decatur visiting a friend and I looked up the better restaurants. This one was definitely worth the hype! It was very crowded when we went at about 12:30, but started to thin down later. We had our baby daughter with us and were seated in a comfy booth. My husband sampled several beers and enjoyed the Meatloaf sandwich. I had the fish and Chips and it was very good. The service was great, atmosphere was great. We would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I can see why this is the #1 spot in Decatur. Our table was in the middle of the place and we could see all of the going and coming in the place. It was one of those Atlanta thunderstorm nights and the folks were coming in soaking wet as they entered - their scowl from the rain turned to smiles from the great atmosphere in the pub. We had the pickle jar as an appetizer- it is so cool they way they present it and it's tasty. Wow!!!! Great veggie burger, cooked superbly. All in a very cool rustic setting with a great wait staff.
If I ever get off the wagon, i'm stopping here for my first beer!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is my idea of a proper pub and it was family friendly to boot! The aesthetic was as it should be. Old wood everywhere, the worn leather menu covers, the beer list with a permanent home at the table, etc. The beer selection was one of the best I've ever seen. The food was equally as good. One meal we started with a couple drinks and some of the pretzels they offer, and that was definitely the way to go. This place felt loved by locals and those visiting alike, which I'm always a fan of.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I ALWAYS order the burgers here - they are delicious and come with a choice of sides that are also delicious. Beer choices are impressive. The atmosphere is truly pub-like with dark wood, a nice bar area, and seating in booths and tables both upstairs and down. The setting on Decatur Square is pleasant.