“Great Room”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 2, 2013

It is not surprising that this place ranks #1. The Iberian Pig and the Brickstore are my favorite places to go when I come to Atlanta for work. The staff here is excellent, the food is pub perfect and the selection of beer...OUTSTANDING!

There are newer reviews for The Brick Store Pub

Reviewed April 29, 2013

There is a reason this place usually has a wait but it it worth it. The food is reasonably priced and there are lots of great options on the menu. The pierogis are especially excellent. Best selection of beers.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I stopped here for lunch with a friend on a whim, and just fell in love with the pub atmosphere, the giant branches on the front door with a little stained glass inset and the leather and wood menus. Imagine my surprise when I found a muffuletta on the menu! Only one of my favorite sandwiches from New Orleans. I ordered it and was wowed by the how yummy it was - perfectly toasted bread, lots of cheese, just the right amount of olive salad - LOVE! It also came with "chips" or potato wedges. Perfect for lunch. The service left a little to be desired, but I'm not complaining...I'll definitely be back again!

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Has a fantastic, authentic pub atmosphere and located on the charming Decatur Square. Good food and family friendly. Highly recommended for casual dining.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Who knew Decatur was so cool? This restaurant is in a historic building on the square close to the courthouse. We just had appetizers and drinks but everything we had was very, very good. Don't sit upstairs if you are clausterphobic , no windows up there . We were lucky to arrive before the rush, there was a long line to get in when we left.