“Great food,but way to loud in the restraunt.”
Review of Sweet Melissa's

Sweet Melissa's
Ranked #13 of 379 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This place is pretty awesome,I had a friend with me and decided to eat here.When we got inside it was so loud because of all of the music.We could not eat inside,so we ate outside,when i got my food it was delicious. They have great food,if you need a place to eat in Decatur,sweet melissas is the perfect place!

Enjoy sweet melisas decatur!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

So, if you don't want me to eat here, just say so! My father-in-law called us on the way to the restaurant and said they stop serving at 3PM, so we should get there quickly. Well, I guess it was rude to show up at quarter till, on our part.

But, the server actually tapped her foot right next to me as I read the menu. Then, after she poured my coffee and I had ordered, I asked for cream. She went away and came back to ask a question. I again asked for cream. She headed across the room and stood at the counter texting on her phone, then went to a table of restaurant employees hanging out at a back table and sat down. Another server brought cream.

Our food arrived, with attitude, and it was actually pretty good. Then as we were eating they put all the chairs on top of the tables and started mopping with ammonia smelling cleaner and the table in the back lit up cigarettes.

I know now. I will not go to a restaurant right before they close. I got it.
Also will never go back here!

1  Thank Indeedboo
Reviewed January 2, 2013

So friendly, quick service. Friendly even to our pup. The omelet special is always delicious. You must try the yogurt pancakes! OJ not the best though.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Good local eats... lots of breakfast options and sandwiches or small plates for lunch. Service was attentive, prices were moderate. We were in and out in less than an hour even though it was pretty busy for lunch.

Try the home fries as a side with your sandwich, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Great beakfast place. I am an early riser so love getting there as they open on Saturday. I bring my kindle and sit back for great coffee and reads.
I often get the omlet special of the day. Always fun to see what combination the cook comes up with. If not the omlet I get the huevis ancheros....yummy,

Ane\d yes, you can bring your dog if you sit outside!