“spaghetti and chicken don't mix !!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Athens Pizza
Ranked #26 of 359 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Pizza, Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Duluth, Georgia
“spaghetti and chicken don't mix !!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010

This was my wedding rehersal dinner . Normaly the food is good , but this time it
kinda sucked . Chicken and spaghetti do not mix . The bread and salad were o.k.
The wait staff could care less about the quality and choice of the food .
Now, on a good note . My wife and I had a great time in Charleston , South Carolina
for our honemoon.
The food in Charleston is great and the people are fantastic .

P.S. MY WIFE AND I HAD SOME GREAT SEX !!

• 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ZAZZ51

Baltimore, MD
“Absolutely Terrible!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2010

I was there for a group that was about 37 people. Someone else has decided that the groups would get 2 choices, chicken and lasagna. When the servers came around, our choice was chicken or chicken, one of which was supposed to have mashed potaotes, but was served cut potatoes. The quality of the food was about as bad as cafeteria quality. Even the salad was bad. The bread was the only decent thing that they served. The employees were totally indifferent, and service was slow. I would not go back.

Parking was also a problem. The bathrooms were not as good as they should have been as well.

1 Thank zzyzzx
Gainesville Ga.
“baked spagetti”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2009

Im origanly from Michigan and this is the best Pizza I have ate since I moved to the south 16 years ago has the thick pepperonie
and come on a card board plate that you can see a little grease best pizza this side of Detroit. The bake spagetti is second to none .The best.I highly recommend

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“baclava, spaghetti, greek salad, pizza, yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2008

baclava, spaghetti, greek salad, pizza, yummy

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Atlanta
“Long white hair in my Fetuccini...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2008

Hair in Pasta!!! Terrible service.

I went to this restaurant 1x before & it was fine, so I recommended that my book club meet there. All 8 of us arrived on a stormy Tuesday night. Issues: though it was deserted, we had to go to the edge of the kitchen to call our waiter 2 times. The tomato in the salad was very mushy. x3 of us ordered the special - fettuccinin with chicken. It arrived cold, w./ sauce congealed. We asked them to microwave it, but it was still cold. Anyhow, we endured.

As I was boxing up the leftovers, I pulled out a very long, blonde/white hair from the pasta. The waiter was there as this occured. His response was "none of the staff have hair that color." He denied it was theirs???? Charged me the full amount, no apologies at all. It was disgusting enough, but the waiter added " I guess it's worse finding a hair in your food after you have eaten half of it." I had a terrrible stomache ache w/i 15 min of eating & was ill the rest of the evening.

Will never again recommend this place to anyone.

2 Thank Mellyatlanta