“baclava, spaghetti, greek salad, pizza, yummy”
Review of Athens Pizza

Athens Pizza
Ranked #29 of 370 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“baclava, spaghetti, greek salad, pizza, yummy”
Reviewed August 30, 2008

baclava, spaghetti, greek salad, pizza, yummy

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Atlanta
“Long white hair in my Fetuccini...”
Reviewed May 24, 2008

Hair in Pasta!!! Terrible service.

I went to this restaurant 1x before & it was fine, so I recommended that my book club meet there. All 8 of us arrived on a stormy Tuesday night. Issues: though it was deserted, we had to go to the edge of the kitchen to call our waiter 2 times. The tomato in the salad was very mushy. x3 of us ordered the special - fettuccinin with chicken. It arrived cold, w./ sauce congealed. We asked them to microwave it, but it was still cold. Anyhow, we endured.

As I was boxing up the leftovers, I pulled out a very long, blonde/white hair from the pasta. The waiter was there as this occured. His response was "none of the staff have hair that color." He denied it was theirs???? Charged me the full amount, no apologies at all. It was disgusting enough, but the waiter added " I guess it's worse finding a hair in your food after you have eaten half of it." I had a terrrible stomache ache w/i 15 min of eating & was ill the rest of the evening.

Will never again recommend this place to anyone.

2 Thank Mellyatlanta
Atlanta, Ga
“This place is great! Cavernous, so it's great for groups. The Papadapolous family has run it for YEARS, and the recipes...”
Reviewed March 27, 2008

This place is great! Cavernous, so it's great for groups. The Papadapolous family has run it for YEARS, and the recipes are fresh and delicious!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best pizza in Decatur by...”
Reviewed January 24, 2008

Best pizza in Decatur by far.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love the Santorini Special pizza. Service is sometimes good, sometimes slow.”
Reviewed January 22, 2008

I love the Santorini Special pizza. Service is sometimes good, sometimes slow.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Athens Pizza? Share your experiences!